| Win with Organico
For your chance to win an exclusive one-to-one day with organic chef Daphne Lambert, or one of five collections of Organico goodies worth up to £25 (plus Daphne's brand new recipe book Living Food) all you need to do is subscribe to our new mailing list by emailing email@example.com. All we need from you is an email address, and you will have the option to unsubscribe at any time.
Winners will be announced on the 1st of Sept 2016.
You can find our full terms and conditions below. Winners will be announced online and via social media,
as well as being contacted by email. If you have any further questions or would like any further information about what will be included within this prize, then please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Competition terms and conditions:
1. The promoter is: Organico Realfoods whose registered office is at Unit 3, City Limits, Reading, Berkshire RG6 4UP
2. Employees of Organico or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition
or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Closing date for entry will be 25/08/16 After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions
without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual
or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s
control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject
to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without
8. Winners will be chosen at random from subscribers
9. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner
cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to
withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no
correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these
terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any
disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal
data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK]
data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with,
Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Organico
Realfoods and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction